Skip to content
Reasons Jewelry Matters to Modern Women

Reasons Jewelry Matters to Modern Women

The majority of women see jewelry as the ultimate complementary element to any outfit. However, it’s more a tight race between men and women who wear jewelry. 

In fact, statistics show that women make up 56% of jewelry buyers, whereas men comprise the other 44%. Whichever the case is, trendy fashion designers will say a good outfit isn’t complete without a piece of jewelry, like a bracelet, a statement ring, or a brooch.

For instance, if you buy an edgy necklace, you’ll have endless options to turn any classic daywear into a head-turner of an outfit. Keep reading to find out why the modern woman buys jewelry, and why you should consider buying a piece or two. 

Boosts Self-Confidence

Speaking of jewelry, the first things that come to mind are necklaces and rings. As a matter of fact, buying edgy necklaces has helped timid women feel more confident with what they are wearing and how they look. 

Jewelry, like necklaces, rings, and ear cuffs, has the undisputed power to turn any outfit into a spicy ensemble. Regardless of the piece of jewelry men and women choose to wear, they will feel like a million dollars. 

Women, in particular, choose jewelry to accessorize their outfits because it makes them feel and look stylish, special, and worthy of a particular occasion. It’s a great confidence boost and an excellent opportunity to make a statement or showcase your best features.

It’s an Essential Accessory

Essential Accessory

As new styles and trends emerge, women are becoming more and more interested in keeping up with the trends. Trendsetters always have a particular piece of jewelry. 

In fact, trendsetters and style icons think of jewelry as the ultimate accessory, whether it’s a chunky ring or a massive bracelet. Now, if you’re one of those who have perfected their own style and know how to accessorize, you probably own a piece of jewelry you swear by.

Those looking to find their own essential accessory can buy an edgy necklace and see their daytime outfit transform into a showstopper! It’s an excellent chance to make a statement about who you are and truly stand out!

It Makes for a Good Investment

Both men and women know the value of jewelry well. Recently, fashion has dictated massive, edgy necklaces that make a rather dull ensemble a spicy one. As businesspeople often say, investments come in all shapes and sizes.

To a lot of women, jewelry is not only an accessory or subtle decor. It’s an investment that can last a lifetime and be an heirloom passed down from generation to generation. Plus, an antique jewelry collection or a rare piece of earrings can easily turn into a security fund for rainy days.

Rings, earrings, bracelets, brooches, necklaces, and body jewelry can to amass huge value over time. 

Jagged Halo: The Place of All Bling and Edgy Necklaces

Whether you’re looking to buy an edgy necklace or spice up your look with a pair of fashion-forward earrings, Jagged Halo is the place to visit!

Jagged Halo’s collection of accessories, necklaces, cuffs, and gender-fluid jewelry will have you wondering why you haven’t discovered our nest of products sooner. Create an account with us and get 10% off your order!

Find us on social media and let us know how our pieces of jewelry made your day.

Older Post
Newer Post
Close (esc)

No Strings Attached

USE CODE FP15 FOR $15 OFF YOUR PURCHASE 🖤

Shop Now

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now